Whitehaven Coal has released its Production Report for the quarter to 30 June 2017.
- Strong safety performance – Group TRIFR 7.42 at the end of June
- June quarter ROM coal production of 6.6Mt and saleable coal production of 5.5Mt, up 18% and 7% respectively on previous corresponding period (pcp)
- Full year ROM coal production of 23.1Mt, up 13% on pcp
- Record full year saleable coal production of 20.8Mt, up 6% on pcp
- Managed and equity sales of 20.7Mt and 15.8Mt, up 3% and 2% respectively on pcp
- The three Gunnedah open cuts produced a record 2.1Mt ROM coal in the quarter
- Full year ROM coal production of 9.7Mt from Maules Creek mine, operating at 10.5Mtpa rate in the second half
- Full year ROM coal production from Tarrawonga and Rocglen of 2.7Mt and 1.6Mt respectively
- Longwall changeout at Narrabri completed and mining the first 400m wide panel has commenced
The full report can be found here:
The audio of the Investors Conference Call regarding the report can be heard below.